Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Beginning...

So here I am.  My name is Michael Cameron Kilby I.  Believe me there will not be a II.  I am turning 19 on the 28th of this month.  I am attending Cal State Fullerton and hating every second of it.  I am without income and searching frantically for some source of which to pay the most basic of bills.  I have only one friend who I am within distance of being able to hang out with whenever I need to.  My girlfriend lives six hours away.  As you can see I do not lead the happiest of existences.
Therefore, this project is to give me something to work towards.  There are 365 days in a year, correct?  Well on each of those 365 days; I will be writing and posting a short story.  This is a personal challenge that I will see through to the end.  So you, the reader -if there are any-, will receive 365 poorly written short stories from my very own original psyche.  Feel free to comment on any of the posts and let me know what you think.  I would not even mind if you decided to make a post about what the story made you feel or what you believe it to mean. Give me what you will...

"What we do in life, echos in eternity." -Maximus (Russell Crowe) "Gladiator"

-Cameron Kilby
cameron.kilby@yahoo.com
myspace.com/miloomilo 

No comments:

Post a Comment